What is Analytics Modernization?
Analytics modernization is a cost-effective approach to addressing the challenges of aging Enterprise Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence environments. Thus enable business intelligence innovations. Five things to keep in mind while designing new data management architecture.
- The data warehouse has a lot of life left in it
- New analytics technology will be cumulative, not a replacement
- Hadoop does not mean that data structure and metadata don’t Matter
- Your data architecture will determine your destiny
The three key attributes for a next-generation data management architecture:
- Standardized and Automated