What is Cloud Services for AWS?
A growing number of organizations are choosing the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud with its dozens of full-featured services for compute, storage, mobile and enterprise applications.
- Cloud Services for AWS provides design, delivery and daily operational support of compute, storage and virtual network infrastructure within the AWS cloud.
- Cloud Services for AWS are helping customers optimize their AWS utilization and benefit from flexible consumption-based models such as infrastructure as a service and platform as a service.
- In addition to managing costs, these firms are benefiting from agile development and deployment of cloud-native applications.
The services are:
- Quickly assess your current state and develop a roadmap for managing AWS resources.
- Manage your own AWS environment, with access to skilled resources and tools.
- Get all the features of the Silver bundle, plus full managed services.
Application Services for AWS support enterprises transforming and migrating applications to run on AWS.