What is Enterprise Technology?
Enterprise technology refers to the concept of information technology (IT) resources and data that are shared across an enterprise. Increased agility, responsiveness, and security are some of the aims of enterprise technology — or the systems, platforms, and tools that are shared across an organization. As a member of the IT team, it is important to understand the breadth of technology that exists. It is likely that you will be asked to evaluate or prioritize technology investments as part of your role.
Some examples of enterprise technology include:
- Customer relationship management systems(CRM)
- Content management System(CMS)
- Accounting software
- Business intelligence
- Cloud software
- Enterprise resource planning(ERP)
- Human resource management (HRM)
- Database management and storage management software
- Payment processing systems or point of sale systems (POS)
- Network administrator tools
- Security monitoring systems
- Supply chain management software and so on
The industry sectors we served include
Benefits to bank on
Our clients are able to increase end-user productivity without sacrificing usability.
Transform your technology by focusing on 3 key areas
Our Enterprise Technology Expertise
Our IT strategies, portfolio management, IT governance and Content management systems will enable the idea of enterprise technology to function effectively.